COVID-19 - What we're doing to keep you safe
At Sabie Star, the health and safety of our guests and team is our first priority. In these challenging times, where we are facing the COVID19 pandemic, we believe in being part of the fight against the spread of this virus.
These additional measures include the following:
- Ongoing and enhanced operating procedures
- Increased frequency of cleaning public areas with specific attention to “High touch” areas such as door handles, window latches, surfaces, public bathrooms etc.
- We have included specialized sanitizers guaranteed to kill the virus in addition to our normal stringent cleaning protocols
- Additional spray and hand sanitizer stations have been installed throughout the resort in strategic places.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols have been implemented in guest rooms, both before and after occupation, with special attention paid to high-contact items and deep cleans after guest check out.
- Enhanced protocols have also been put into practice in the back end areas such as kitchens, offices and break areas.
COVID-19 - Action plan
We have also developed action plans should a guest or staff member become ill and/or suspect they may be infected by the virus. Should you feel unwell or feel you are at risk, please remain in your room and contact front desk.
This will set in motion our action plan which will ensure that you see a health practitioner as soon as possible while taking care of your fellow travelers.
We will continue to operate in the best interests of our guests by maintaining our high standards and join together with others as the world comes together to fight this pandemic.